My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 02/12/08

Criminey! How did such a nice clear day turn so foul? Anyway, yesterday I:

- Worked. Got closer to finalising the Christmas roster, got the holidays up to date and worked on library orders for Islington, Southwark and Hounslow. Tried to get away early (I'm owed a couple of hours) but it just wasn't happening.

- Sat on the internet during Alex's soap night, just catching up. I think I need to clean out my feeds a little, just to make them a little quicker. Do I really need the BBC entertainment news feed?

- Watched this weeks TV Burp, which had me laughing my ass off. Also watched the second episode of the new IT Crowd season, which was a good laugh. Finally, got back into the WWI doco series I've been watching. This covered the war in the Middle East, including Gallipoli. It also had an amazing piece of footage of a young Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, who even on a piece of grainy old footage from early this century had an incredibly powerful, magnetic look.

- Actually had a decent night's sleep. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. It makes me smile when I get a book out of Peckham library and it still has the Gosh! price sticker on the back. Happened the other day in fact (Monsieur Leotard; I was the first to take it out).

    Hello, by the way!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete