My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Saturday, April 21, 2007

You're So Vain, I Bet You Think This Stat Is About You

So I was checking out my (rather paltry) site stats on Google Analytics.


It makes for interesting reading, in a self-involved, anally retentive sort of fashion. I think what interests me the most is where the traffic comes from, and how geographic attendance ebbs and flows based on content. Unsurprisingly, for example, when I start rattling on about comics, my US readership jumps while my "exotic" readership (Hello, Tehran!) falls.


When I start talking movies, however, I see a global burst, particularly from Japan. My NZ and London levels are pretty constant (thank you my beloved friends!), and there is someone in Quzhou, China (one of the most important chemical industrial bases in China!) who keeps tuning in.


I don't know who you are, my Chinese friend, but I appreciate the support. Sorry I couldn't find a nicer photo!

Anyway, I'm sure there are better ways to spend my Saturday morning. Such as dishes, and general clean-up stuff. Toodle-pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment