My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I Did Yesterday 15/09/09

Gotta get my ass out the door! But yesterday I:

- Slept in a bit, but managed to get into town with an hour or so spare for writing. Did my Things I Did Yesterday summary which I never got around to posting. Typically. Must do better.

- Worked, cracking on with this month's library standing orders. Finished with gridded, Excel eyes.

- Went for a coffee with Nat, Tom & Barney (well, they had booze, I'm largely off it for the month). Had a nice chat about the state of things.

- Got home, had dinner then watched the final Band of Brothers, which was entirely satisfying. All in all a great series which didn't grip me to start with but from the second episode on really fired on all cylinders. I look forward to the upcoming series about the Pacific campaign.

- Watched the third episode of True Blood, which convinced us to watch another, but this is hanging by a thread. Honestly, something about it just work for me. It so desperately wants to be sexy and adult that it just comes across as juvenile. Give it one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment