My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I Did Yesterday 17/09/09

You know, I'm writing these bloody things every morning and just forgetting to post them up. Thanks to some free Wetherspoons wireless (leeched while sitting in Starbucks) you're getting this sucker live! I'm in a comfy chair, which is nice but makes writing a drag. So yesterday I:

- Got into town nice and early and did some writin'.

- Worked. Delivery day, and it was a pretty sizeable week this week. It wasn't helped by starting on the unpacking late thanks to a meeting about upcoming books.

- Went to the pub with wifey for one, breaking our September off the booze rule, but she really wanted to go for one and was willing to pay the extra pass price (a no-drinking week in October). So we had a pint and some very nice mezes at the Lord Clyde.

- Had some dinner then read some comics, which I did mini-reviews of over on Twitter. I keep toying with the idea of doing them as a blog instead, plus it means I can do some other comic-related posts as well, but then I think "Where the fuck am I gonna find the time?"

1 comment:

  1. Your Last.fm's throwing up a lot of Nina. I applaud this. Particularly her 'To Love Somebody'. That's a stone cold groove, daddy-o.

    ReplyDelete