My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Monday, April 20, 2009

Script Frenzy Update Day 20

Oh fucksticks...

Pages Written Today: 3
Total Pages Written: 21

Sooo....by my reckoning that leaves a daily page rate of...7.9!

Now, to the untrained eye it may seem I have "given up the ghost", "thrown in the towel" or perhaps "pussied out". Untrue. I remain as committed as ever to the completion of this challenge. Which probably isn't saying much.

Anyway, the proof is in the pudding. I'm going to get back to daily updates, whether I write something or no. At least that gives me added impetus to make some progress. 8 pages is daunting, but by no means unachievable. I just have to dig a little deeper and make better use of my time. Also, stop taking a bloody novel to work with me, giving me some easy option to lose myself in.

Fasten seatbelts, cos it gets choppy from here on in!

No comments:

Post a Comment