My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Script Frenzy Update Day 5

Pages Written Today: 0 (I'm guessing)
Total Pages Written: 7

Still limping along at the moment, but I'm not terribly worried as yet. Today we're driving down to Kent to visit Alex's Granny (and test our new Tom Tom!), so I doubt I'll find the time to get stuck in.

Tomorrow is going to be a big catch-up day, hopefully putting me nearer to target. I should be on page 17 or so by now, but my goal tomorrow will be to at least hit the 15 page mark.

In terms of the work itself, I'm finding an adaptation a curious activity. On the one hand, it feels more like actual work than the novel did, simply because I have to spend time interpreting the source material for my own purposes. The novel, in contrast, needed no prep work at all, as I just made it up on the fly. On the other hand, once I start writing, the progress feels much faster than the novel and a damn sight more confident as well. At least, it does for now. Touch wood.

Okay, onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment