My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Friday, May 15, 2009

Things I Did Yesterday 15/05/09

In the nick of time! Yesterday I:

- Had the day off! I got up early-ish, read my web crap, then made a to-do list for the day.

- Popped down to Angel and bought some birthday cards for nieces and nephews. Wandered about a little, mainly in the bookshops. Saw a history of post-colonial Africa that looks pretty interesting.

- Had a coffee and read my book for a bit. Into the third book of Greg Keyes' Kingdoms of Thorn and Bone. I'm enjoying this series a great deal.

- Came home and settled in for an afternoon of web-shopping!

- Bought a new washing machine, which is coming on Monday, so no more £8 a pop service washes at the laundrette.

- Got myself an HTC Magic phone ordered from Vodaphone. I figured it was time to get into the modern world of handhelds. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high for it, as I'm sure it'll disappoint in many ways, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the Android OS develops. Also, I'll have a phone with a working call button! Oh, one important note here: this was the first time I've passed a credit check in years! I must be doing something right at last!

- Sorted out most of Alex's birthday present, which I obviously can't go into detail about here. Not that she reads this bloody thing.

- Had a sort of nothing evening.I honestly can't even remember what I did. Watched some Inbetweeners. Read my book. Read the internet. Maybe watched Britains Best Home? Was that last night? Christ, I'm losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment