My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Monday, November 23, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update: Day Twenty Three

Words Written Today: 0
Total Words Written: 32643

Well, the bad news is that this weekend has been something of a washout, with a couple of 1000-ish days, and then nothing today (my birthday, to be fair). The good news is I'm now only about 20 words behind where I was at this point last time. Of course, there were 31 days in January...

Still, I'm feeling pretty positive about it all. My daily count is now about 2480, which is a bit of a bugger, but still achievable. Definitely going to be some after-work sessions, but that's to be expected in the final week. Also, 50,000 words may be the required count, but that doesn't mean my story will magically end at that mark. Last time I came in a little over 52,000. As with last time, I've got the final two days of the month off (pure coincidence this time), so I'll be able to give a big push then, if necessary.

Anyway, back to my lazy day!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 pm

    It's your baby...perhaps that's why the Big Push at the end......Happy Birthday, hope you got something ginchy
    Baz

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a ghost town around here...

    ReplyDelete