My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Monday, August 25, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 25/08/08

Like the beat that my heart skipped, yesterday I:

- Worked. Did the count for Nat, cleaned a bit and generally got things ready for Josh to come back from holiday. Fiddled a bit with the look of the work blog.

- Wrote in the morning for the first time in a while again. It’s amazing how fast the daily habit can be broken. Oh well, I’m getting back on track.

- On the way home I had a craving to have steak, mushrooms and egg for dinner. Being a grown-up, I was able to make that happen. It’s good to be alive!

- Wrote a thank you letter to The Plough for being so great with regard to our reception.

- Watched a bit of X-Factor, which included an absolutely shameful segment where a woman who had a serious obsession with Louis Walsh was put through even though she really didn’t have any talent. Why shameful? Well, because the woman has been put through for no other reason than to humiliate her. Cringe television is good television, after all. Couldn’t keep watching and went to carry on watching The Wire instead. Some old familiar characters popped up and the strands of the story were starting to come together.

- Stayed up too late. Because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment