My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 31/08/08

As the world turns, so yesterday I:

- Woke up fairly early, so I twiddled my thumbs in an electronic fashion until Alex woke up.

- Got out and had some breakfast with Alex and then we walked into town, bound for Covent Garden. Alex had gotten in her mind that she wanted to buy me a new wallet (which I sorely need), and there was one from Fossil that she particularly had in mind.

- Was given a new wallet as a gift from my lovely wife. I find wallet shopping really difficult, as each different wallet seems to be missing one feature that I like. Why is it so difficult to find a wallet that has all the features I like? Anyway, I was to-and-fro-ing on several wallets, but in the end decided to go with the one she liked in the first place, which is very nice (but doesn’t have any zipped sections!)

- Wandered back home via what must be some kind of special Slow Service branch of Subway and the always entertaining Cass-Art.

- Thanks to some kind weird time-compression it was suddenly 7pm. So we got some dinner and watched X-Factor (just so I can stay topical in the office), then I was off to play some TF2.

- Watched the final two episodes of season two of The Wire. It really is great television, though this time around things are left a lot more open-ended than they were at the end of the first season. The story of the dock workers is wrapped, but everything is still ongoing for the dealers, distributors and cops. And me, of course, with three more seasons to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment