My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Saturday, August 30, 2008

What I Did The Day Before Yesterday 30/08/08

To be honest I'm a little sketchy, but the day before yesterday I think I:

- Worked. Long weekend meant that the delivery arrived on Thursday, and it was a biggie.

- err...I really don't remember what else. I came home, had dinner.

- Oh, and read comics! Of course! Jeez. Got through pretty much this week's entire pile. Highlight was probably the first issue of Grant Morrison's Final Crisis: Superman Beyond, which is nuts and has some great 3-d sections. Kickass #4 was okay, but the book is very slight, as is Millar's "Wolverine in the Cursed Earth" storyline Old Man Logan. They're quick, easy reads, but his stuff does tend toward the comics equivalent of candyfloss. Oh, and I forgot to mention the other day that I have seen the first 5 pages of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 3 #1, and it's looking very nice indeed!

- Started reading Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets, the book that spawned the tv series, which has been kindly lent to me by Mr Kane.

No comments:

Post a Comment