My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Thursday, March 22, 2007

bip bip bip Guilty Pleasure Alert

What's that?

A new movie called Pathfinder, starring New Zealand's own Karl Urban?

He stars as a Viking child left behind by a raiding party in North America 600 years before Columbus, you say?

Raised by Native Americans?

Stands alone against the returning Viking hordes?

And what do you have there? Is that the poster art?


Righteous! *
And would I be interested in getting loaded and purchasing a ticket for such a thing?


FUCK YEAH!


*And studies prove that 4 out of 5 Viking ships are more "metal" with the addition of large spikes.

4 comments:

  1. Thats fucking ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it! Urban is a egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that poster art.
    The way the re-created that Frazetta vibe is cool.baxter

    ReplyDelete
  4. beezer: Utterly so. And that's the point! This is like the best dumped-to-video-when-I-was-13 movie I never saw!

    cakefox: Yeah, I can easily believe he's a dick. But my cheesyshitometer says....YES!

    rod: Yes. This is how you should now draw all of your projects. Stick with me kid, I'll make you a big star.

    ReplyDelete