My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Friday, March 23, 2007

WTF?

Sooo, what the hell happened to the weather?

For those not London based, a week ago we had seen near on two weeks worth of gorgeous weather. Spring was well and truly in effect. Bright, blue skies, and temperatures starting to rise into the late teens. Trees a-budding. Squirrels a-foraging. Rough sleepers a-rough sleeping.

Islington - Last week.

And then this week it all went to hell. Snow, rain, and zero degrees! Trees a-shivering. Squirrels a-shivering. Rough sleepers a-presumably sleeping somewhere a little more sheltered-ering.

Islington - This week.

I don't know about you, but my modern, privileged sense of entitlement just won't stand for it! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR??

4 comments:

  1. Are you implying you have more than one wardrobe?

    My God how times have changed...

    b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude, someone was calling me miserable because I was trying to warn people that I had a feeling that this weather change was coming. Well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:00 pm

    I want to go to Islington, wild & wacky but confused about its identity, AT LAST a place I can relate to.

    ReplyDelete