My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Monday, September 08, 2008

What I Did The Day Before Yesterday 08/09/08

Damn you Windows Service Pack 3! My custom theme, destroyed! Anyway, the day before yesterday I:

- Worked. I do hate working a Saturday. There’s something about it that just feels wrong. Not to mention that it’s crazy day. As in the day when all the crazies come to get their comics. Which is fine, when the store is nice and quiet. But on a Saturday afternoon, the store is anything but quiet. Anyway, I did get some stuff done, including an instruction sheet for converting the Diamond order into something ComTrac can use and a letter of complaint to Marvel regarding their current variant incentive program.

- The idea was that Alex and I were going to have a “doing something together” night, but that went out the window. Alex was midway through having a purge of stuff and wanted to carry on (as well as watch the X-Factor). So it was a night on the computer for me.

- Played some TF2, but got bored pretty quick, so I watched The Wire instead.

- That’s about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment