My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 22/04/08

Blow me down, yesterday I:

- Cooked a great deal of pasta so that I had leftovers for lunch.
- Had porridge for breakfast. Yum.
- Did the second chapter of the course book I am working through. Sat in the pub drinking coffee and lime and soda. What I wouldn't give for a decent cafe nearby.
- Had my morning coffee at a different place than normal. Was wonderfully chaotic, with the jovial Italians behind the counter - when not trading banter with the customers - yelling at each other in their mother tongue. Not in a hurry to go back though.
- Read my book. It's hit the point now where I am actively looking forward to heading to bed and reading my book for a while. I love it when I get that feeling with a book. It means I'm getting lost in it, each session becoming like a little holiday. Good book.
- Addressed and signed off on thank-you cards for folks we stayed with in Oz and NZ.
- Hung out a little with Lady Alexandra. She's cool.

4 comments:

  1. why didn`t you answer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry, I did mean to. I'm working through a workbook which is all about getting me firing on all creative cylinders. It's a bit wishy-washy, but has some good exercises. I tried to get into a screenwriting course at CityLit, but they were all booked up, so I decided to spend time every Monday working through some kind of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that sounds cool, I hope you can keep it up. I just discovered a new language learning method I`m looking forward to getting into. I`m starting with learning 2000 kanji, the symbols used in Japanese writing. sounds tricky but there`s a good method. I`m only up to a couple hundred so far but I do know them well. So now I have to try and nail between 25 and 50 new kanji a day!!!

    ReplyDelete