My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Monday, April 28, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 28/04/08

Quite simply, yesterday I:

- Worked, including getting ready for tomorrow’s visit to Leeds. I’m off to visit the apparently very nice OK comics to talk about closer relations and about using their lending library idea.
- Was pleasantly surprised by the weather to the point that I made the bold seasonal move of daring to go to work without my jacket. Hell, even more amazing was the fact that I didn’t regret it!
- Treated myself to Wagamama for lunch. Ordered a chicken itame, but when I got back to work I had been given a chicken tama! Hilarious! Oh, how I laughed.
- Decided I rather liked chicken tama.
- Watched new Battlestar Galactica, which was very good. I’m expecting, given that this is their last season, there will be very little filler. So far, so good.
- Flaked put at about 10.30. So damn tired at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment