My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Friday, April 25, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 25/04/08

What's that Lassie? Why, yesterday I:

- Walked in the door of work, filed standing orders, served customers, have lunch, do more filing and serving, close up. Oh, for a bit of variety I reported some damages and shortages to the publisher of the new Sam & Max collection. 'Cause I'm crazy like that.
- Watched the first episode of Reaper. It was okay. I can certainly see why they got Kevin Smith to direct the first episode.
- Watched the latest Battlestar Galactica. Bloody good.
- Had my hair cut. Due to a little accident it wound up a mite shorter than I would normally have, but I'm used to it now.
- Tried to stay up late. Failed completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment