My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

JaNoWriMo Update Day 14

Words Written Today: 1848
Total Words Written: 19606

Well, another morning where I thought I might crash and burn, but came in okay. I clipped the one thousand word mark in the morning, finishing at lunch in pretty good time. I'm certainly coming to favour one character over the others and find writing for him a good deal easier. Mind you, it helps that his story thread is the most action-fueled at the moment, all ghouls, chases and dramatic rooftop escapes. Well, not quite escapes yet, but next chapter...

Bit of a nothing comics week this week, though I'm not looking forward to being asked about the Obama issue of Amazing Spider-Man all day tomorrow. Let me fill you in: the main story of the issue is a nice Betty Brant character piece with poor art, the Obama back-up is predictably a bit lame with poor art and you are not going to retire on the proceeds from your Obama cover. Case closed.

Okay, better hit the sack. Tomorrow is gonna be another tough day to make myself write. I'm getting the idea in my head that I won't be home until 6 or 7, which should give me plenty of time to get stuff done even if I meet Andrea for a coffee first. That way I won't finish work and immediately think "Must get home and chill out". I'd like to get over the 20,000 mark at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment