My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Friday, June 06, 2008

Did You Ever...

Fall so far behind on something that it was just silly? But anyhow, the day before the day before yesterday I:

- Had the day off, as I’m working this Saturday.

- Spent time sorting the details of mum’s flight over for the wedding. Almost there with it, just a couple of details to iron out and then it’s time to fork over the moolah.

- Got out and about. Had a very nice eggs benedict for lunch at a cafe near Angel, then decided I would go down to Liverpool Street to do my writing for the day. Hadn’t been down there in a while, and I certainly hadn’t spent any time sitting there in a while. So I sat in the Nero there and did my writing, read my book and just generally sat and people-watched, which I don’t do nearly often enough these days.

- Got home, had a bath, made dinner, played TF2.

- Worked on wedding stuff with Alex.

- More TF2. Then to bed, to read, to sleep.

- No dreams. Not sure what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment