My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 17/06/08

So much to do, so much to do. And yesterday I:

- Got sent a finished first draft of a friend’s screenplay to have a read through. Well done! Very excited about reading this, which I’ll do tonight.

- Worked, mainly setting up our display to promote the Mammoth Book of Best Crime Comics.

- Received the original art for the Scalped bookplate we’re doing. I’ve bought it off Guera, who is a top guy. He threw in a painted piece of Dash pointing a gun for no extra charge (well, “To show that we’re all still human”, as he felt bad about charging for the art). I’m glad I decided to go for this, as it’s a nice piece of comic art that actually has significance to me. Really, for all intents and purposes, it’s a commission.

- Went home to an empty house. Alex was away for the evening visiting her family in Kent. I ate lamb and watched Gone Baby Gone, which was depressing as hell. Then I watched some more Outrageous Fortune before hitting the sack.

- Had some totally fucking crazy dreams which I can’t remember. Really not sure what they mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment