My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Friday, June 27, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 27/06/08

Right now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my day. But yesterday I:

- Slept in and so didn't do my writing for the morning. Bad Andrew.

- Worked, doing Thursday things. Filed like a bastard and got it all done. Busy day, so I'm happy about that. Props to Tom for till support. What? It is like a military operation.

- Can't remember what I did when I got home. Watched some telly. Read some internets. Went to sleep at about 10pm.

- Dreamt I floated across the top of a wheat field, my weightless body moving with the swaying grasses. Somewhere, someone was shouting my name and I tried to lift my head to see who, but I just couldn't. It was so nice out there in the grass, with the gentle, soporific hissing of the wheat and the restful, aimless movement. All I wanted was to lay back at last and sleep. Not sure what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment