My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Things I Did Yesterday 02/01/10

Nearly off to a terrible start. I'm writing this with a few drinks in me, watching Johnnie To's film Vengeance. Johnny Hallyday looks like some kind of plastic-faced monster. Macau looks like a crazy place and all. Anyway, very briefly, yesterday I:

- Got up a bit late, but felt remarkable good. Played some Xbox and faffed about on the internet waiting for Alex wake up. She surfaced about 1pm not feeling quite so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

- Wandered up to the Alwyne Castle for a pub lunch. Nice idea that really hit the spot.

- Wandered home, our strenuous New Year's Day outing done.

- Sat on the couch. Alex slept while I played Xbox until 6-ish, then she hit the soaps.

- Watched telly the rest of the night then went to bed. Honest to god, that's about it! Still, it was nice to have New Year's Day where I didn't feel like shit the whole day long, even after having a pleasantly drunken night. Nice work, liver and kidneys!

No comments:

Post a Comment