My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Things I Did Yesterday 17/01/10

More like things I did every other day...

Anyway, yesterday I:

- Got in to town a little late in the pre-work hours, so didn't really write. Again. I did make some notes for reviewing Messiah of Evil, though, which I'll hopefully get to in the next day or so.

- Worked. Busy day, actually. Only three of us on and a shedload to get done. Getting work done while you're on the till is a nightmare on a Saturday, but we got to the end of the day with most stuff done. I'm still behind on my work, though. Think I might need to pull a long day on Tuesday to get myself caught up.

- Alex came down to work and we met Andrea for dinner. Went to Kingsland Road for some Vietnamese and had the good fortune of taking a chance on a place that was empty but had very nice food. Well, empty when we went in, but packed by the time we left. That's just the extraordinary trending power we have, I guess.

- Walked up Kingsland Road to Dalston and popped into the Fox pub. Nice pub, if a little expensive. Weirdly, the last time I was there was for Marianna's birthday almost exactly a year ago. I texted her to wish her a happy birthday, but turns out I was a day early. I try to be good...

- Walked home, saying goodbye to Andrea at Dalston Junction. Really must make more effort to catch up with her more often as she's Good Folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment