My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Friday, May 16, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 16/05/08

Bad back make Andrew grumpy! Yesterday he:

- Woke up with a bad pain in his upper back which never shifted.

- Worked. Thursday means new comics day, means lotsa filing and lots of customers. Long day, but it's very busy so goes nice and fast!

- Hunted for honeymoon destinations.

- Sent out our wedding email! Anyone interested in keeping up with the goings on should check out www.momentville.com/andrewandalex. Oh, and I've had a couple of bouncebacks. Barry and Eoin, can you drop me a line! If you didn't get an email and you think you should have, check your junk mail folder and if no luck, then give me a yell.

- Watched BSG and some Peep Show, then hit the sack.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:32 am

    Yoga helped my bad back. Maybe you should take up yoga ;)

    ReplyDelete