My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Saturday, May 31, 2008

What I Did the Day Before the Day Before Yesterday 31/05/08

Today is the day of the locust, but the day before the day before yesterday I:

- Worked. Mainly on a standing order proposal for Southwark libraries. We also had some US band being profiled by Time Out having their photos taken in the store. They looked like an American version of Busted.

- Got home a bit early to do the previous day’s dishes, get dinner cooked and do wedding stuff.

- Called mum, who confirmed that she is coming to the wedding, so I’ll need to get that sorted! She sounds very calm about the trip, so that’s reassuring.

- Went to bed early, as I am in early today. Read for a little bit. Slept.

- Dreamt I floated in an inner tube on a raging sea. It was night, and my surroundings were only illuminated by flashes of lightning puncturing the clouds. With each flash I could see a gathering school of fins, circling ever closer. Trying to gather all my limbs within the tube’s circumference, I snagged the rubber with the edge of my watch strap. A soft hiss cut through the sound of the storm as the fins swam no more than a few feet away from me. Not sure what it means.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:52 pm

    Why does that dream make me laugh so????

    ReplyDelete