My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Saturday, May 31, 2008

What I Did the Day Before Yesterday 31/05/08

I feel relaxed. But the day before yesterday I:

- Worked. That's pretty much it. I got in an hour early to make up for leaving early the day before then worked through until 5 without a lunch break. Nuts delivery, the biggest I've seen in a long time. Normally have to find between 50-70 spaces on the racks for new stuff, this week we had to find 120.

- Went to Justin and Bec's place for a BBQ. It pissed down, so we sat inside catching up. They've got a great little place in Barnet, near Kensal Green. We did go outside eventually once the rain stopped and enjoyed the peace and quiet of their great garden. Nice night. Went home and crashed out about midnight.

- Dreamt I sat in a white room with a black table, waiting for someone, though I'm not sure who. Not sure what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment