My Photos

www.flickr.com
boffo01's photos More of boffo01's photos

Monday, May 26, 2008

Things I Did Yesterday 26/05/08

It's raining and it's pouring and I'm always bloody snoring. But yesterday I:

- Got up around 8am and sat watching trash tv while I waited for Alex to wake up. Just enjoyed the luxury of having another day off.

- Went to London Bridge, where we had lunch at Hayes Galleria.

- Made for home, where we just did our own thing for the rest of the day. I caught up on my websites, watched an episode of Peep Show, and played Diablo 2. Later, for a change, I played Team Fortress 2 for the first time in bloody ages. As is the way with TF2, my half hour suddenly turned into two. Still, it was fun to write off an afternoon to games. I do enjoy it, but never find I can justify the time any more. Nice to indulge that desire.

- Read my book for a while and hit the sack.

- Dreamt I was hot air ballooning over the Atlantic. All around me were people daring me to go lower, to go ever nearer the sea. Not wanting to go against their wishes, I found myself dipping the basket closer and closer to the turbulent sea. On the third plunge, a wave suddenly broke against the edge of the basket, knocking me out. I clung desperately to the basket, but my fingers were slipping as the balloon rose. Beneath me lay the depths, dark and unknown. Screaming for help, my grip was lost. Above me were only blank faces, staring as I plunged to my doom. Not sure what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment